Social Media Strategy Workshop – LIVE
Friday, September 20th, 2019, Houston (Galleria)
10:00 a.m – 1:30 p.m.
This workshop is Part 1 of a series of workshops that teaches Social Media STRATEGY. Whether you are currently active with social media or you are just beginning and wanting to understand what makes some businesses more successful than others on social media, this course is for you.
Note: These concepts and strategies work with MOST social media platforms – Facebook ™, Instagram ™, Linkedin ™ & more!
This Workshop is For You if:
- you don’t know how to or are not reaching your desired audience,
- you experience anxiety or confusion revolving around social media posting (e.g. “What to post?”, “When to post?”, “How much do I post?”, “How frequently should I post?” “What type of content should I use?”)
- you have a desire to grow your business through social media,
- you are coachable,
- you are ready to ignite your business and take things to the next level.
What You Get
- one (1) ticket to the live workshop in Houston, TX
- an overview of the social media tactics that have yielded great ROI’s (Return-On-Investments),
- a deeper understanding of the usage of content, imagery and videos within social media,
- concepts of growing and maintaining a social media channel and social campaigns — on ANY social media platform,
- tips, tricks & secrets to help you find and select content to attract your clients,
BONUS: Social Media Calendar Template that we will work on as group to populate your first social media campaigns
Christina Tervay, the creative visionary behind CMT DEZIGN loves empowering and educating entrepreneurs to take their business to new heights.
Experience with several Fortune 500 companies including Microsoft ™, Tandem Computers ™, Hewlett Packard ™, and Weyerhauser ™ gave Christina the foundation for starting her own company. She also earned her Real Estate license and successfully worked with some Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) companies to expand her knowledge of different individual and small business structures and their marketing strategies and techniques. She has managed a team of wonderful business women and was part of a select prestigious Social Media Advisory Group within a Network Marketing company. Along the way, Christina was invited to become a Motivational & Inspirational Guest Speaker at several events. Christina has been a leader of several successful networking groups and is also the Co-Founder of a large networking organization based in Houston, Texas.
Christina resides in Spring, Texas with her supportive husband Will, her amazing son Ryan, and her menagerie of animals that include 2 dogs, a cat, and several exotic birds! When asked about her business and lifestyle, Christina exclaims, “God is good and His plan is greater than my own! I am truly blessed!”
CEO & Creative Brand Strategiest
Pricing & Registration
Seating is limited. Reserve your ticket, today!
EARLY BIRD BONUS – First 5 people to register get $50 OFF – Just $247! Wow!
- DATE: Friday, September 20, 2019
- TIME: 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- LOCATION: Galleria Tower 1, 2700 Post Oak Blvd., Houston, TX 77056
- *Transferable *Non-Refundable
Three of my greatest social media strategy success stories are:
A client’s ultimate goal was to get Ellen DeGeneres’ attention. So, I developed and launched a campaign for her that ultimately resulted in a letter from Ellen’s staff and an interview for the show!
Another client that runs a Risk Analysis company for the Oil & Gas industry did not see how being on social media would help his business. We discussed strategy at great length and he finally contracted me to “test it out”. In two months, his $5,000 investment earned him an unexpected $90K software sale!
Some of my tips, tricks & strategies are being used by Direct Sales / Networking Marketing companies to train their representatives how to effectively promote themselves on social media.